|Temple Rules & Regulations|
The Temple facilities are open for use by those who support the mission of the Temple and abide by its Constitution, Rules and Regulations for social, cultural, educational and religious purposes. Family events such as birthdays, weddings , anniversaries, prayers etc. can be held at the Temple after prior registration with detailed information about the activities planned provided and permission granted by the Management. However, the temple may reserve certain dates for specific religious festivals and prayers and thereby limit Temple facility use on those days. You must agree to follow and abide by all the rules/guidelines listed below and the additional special rules/guidelines that may be contained in any booking form completed.
The following Rules & Regulations shall be observed at all times.
1. Remove footwear and stack them on the racks provided at the side of the entrance on the Ground Level.
2. No food and drink allowed on the Ground and Second Levels.
3. Refrain from private conversations during service to God and during all prayers.
4. No posters, announcements or advertisements shall be placed or displayed without prior permission from the Management.
5. All air conditioning and electrical systems and facilities must not be violated or changed by anyone other than a committee member or members permitted by the Management.
6. Only authorized and trained persons should use or fiddle with the PA system.
7. Parents shall supervise children at all times and make sure that children do not cause any disturbance or damage at the premises.
8. All activities shall be in keeping with the dignity and respect for the sanctity of a holy place and according to Hindu traditions and rites.
9. No alcohol shall be brought onto the premises of the Temple under any circumstance.
10. No Smoking , no chewing gum and no chewing of betel leaves (paan) inside the Temple.
11. All non-monetary items or donations require approval by the Temple MC prior to being placed in the Temple premises. The approval can be obtained by writing to the Temple Manager or Management.
12. No Item should be borrowed or removed from Temple premises. No personal and household items should be left in the Temple premises. All items left in the Temple either unsolicited or requested/donated shall be deemed to be owned by the Temple permanently and can be used, moved, sold or disposed or discarded a month after the item was left in the temple, at the absolute and unfettered of the Management.
13. Prasad can be served in the prayer hall. However, all other food or snack must be served at the dining hall at the third level.
14. No meat or non-vegetarian snacks or foods shall be brought into the Temple premises under any circumstances - No exceptions. All food served in the temple shall be Sathvik (No Garlic and Onions)
15. All users must assume the legal liability and responsibility of conducting the event. The board of trustees and the Management or the temple itself will not under any circumstance whatsoever or howsoever arising be responsible or liable for any injury or damage caused to or suffered by anyone at any time whilst at or around the Temple premises.
16. Users must clean the premises after use and this includes the hall if used, adjoining rooms, if used, kitchen, dining hall and the foyer. Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave oven, sinks, countertops, furniture are to be properly utilized and properly cleaned and wiped after use.
17. Any trash or garbage generated during the activity must be properly disposed and deposited in the trash bins provided.
18. Conduct or behaviour in and around the Temple not conforming to the sanctity of the Temple, the Hindu traditions and disturbing the devotees present or the community at large will not be tolerated at any time. Persons engaging in such activities will be dealt with as may be appropriate at the discretion of the Management.
19. After performing special puja/ceremonies, do not leave any items (e. g. picture of deity, puja related materials, pots, pans, leftover food in the refrigerator etc.).
20. No pets are allowed inside the prayer hall or Temple. The Management would be glad to provide assistance to devotees with special needs.
21. All users must mute or switch off mobile phones when in the prayer hall. Mobile phones can be used at the third, fourth or fifth levels.
22. If any facility provided (property, furniture, PA system, chairs, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave ovens, sinks, countertops) is not properly cleaned or damaged after use, the user will be charged the cost of repairing the damage or the cleaning and/ or the cost of cleaning the facility or the cost of replacement if unserviceable.
23. No inappropriate or loud music shall be played in the Temple.
24. The person who has booked an event in the Temple shall be solely and fully responsible for all actions, behaviour and conduct of all its guests and invited visitors at the premises.
25. Ensure that an official receipt is issued and collected for all payments or donations made. 26. All correspondences to the Temple shall be addressed to the Secretary.
27. All members shall renew their subscription punctually and without the need for reminders in order to save the precious resources and time. Members who are in arrears of their membership dues will be treated and charged non-members?rates for all Temple ser vices or facilities.
NOTE: The MC reserves the absolute right to amend these Rules as and when it becomes necessary, and all such amendments shall take effect 14 days after it is placed on the Temple Notice Board or displayed on the Temple website, whichever is earlier.